Spring Gardens!

 Happy Friday! 

I know lots of you all are headed to the retreat this weekend!  I can't wait to see you all and get crafty this weekend!  Make sure you are a part of the Facebook group and keep an eye on your email for the most up to date information!  

Since we are hoping that the Groundhog sees his shadow this morning, I want to share this gorgeous vintage line from Simple Stories!  This gorgeous line is in the store now and so sweet!  I love the colors and the beautiful patterns.  Here are a few pieces and parts of the line!  








I absolutely love the fun fonts in the foam stickers and sticker sheet!  I think these are going to be so sweet for new blooms, Easter pictures, and just feeling a little bit warmer.  You can snag this line at the link right here!  If you are headed into the crop, you can grab this with your exclusive shopping discount at the store!

And, since it is a new month, you can also use that February coupon for $10 off a purchase of $60 or more!  It is valid in store or with the online shopping code.  If you don't have your Coupon Book yet, you can grab it at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts