Valentine's Day!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you had a great weekend!  We are in full Valentine's Day mode at our house with writing cards for classmates and me eating a lot of chocolate in pink wrappers :) 

If you need a little last minute inspiration, I have some, courtesy of my friends at Lawn Fawn!  We have so many cute things in the store and I wanted to share some inspiration to pull together a few Valentines!  




 We have these Porcupine stamps in the store! You can get it at this link right here!


This cute little spinner card is absolutely perfect for sharing all the ways you love someone!  



And, this is one of my most favorite ideas!  I love the die cuts here!  If you don't have these die cuts on hand, you could also hand cut or use your Cricut/Silhoutte to get a lot of the shapes.... And, think about using a Wobble in the O for Pop.  This would make a great sentiment for a card or a tag to go with a popper!  We have lots of Wobbles in the store too - they are linked underneath the picture!  


I can't wait to see the cute Valentine's Day cards you all make!  And, as our gift of love to you - more things have been added to the Semi-Annual Clearance Sale.  It won't last for much longer, so scoot over and grab some things!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts