49th and Market Travels!

Happy Friday! 

Now that we are past Valentine's Day, I am full steam ahead for Spring and Summer plans... and that means a bit of travel time for us!  I love the trips and taking pictures... and then getting pictures into the album is always a struggle.  We have these 49th and Market album kits and I love the idea of pre-making an album to drop those pictures right in!  

The 49th and Market kit is called Wherever and I love the vintage feel with the teal and yellow!  (It reminds me of a favorite Authentique line of mine from forever ago!)  You can get the whole line and create or grab an album kit that includes papers, embellies, and an album!  There are so many amazing different pieces of ephemera that are great for layering and creating textures.  I love the tiny epoxy piesces too that are a little nod to travel.  

The album kit also includes full color, step by step instructions (I'll share a snippet of them below) so that you can get that album made.  

These are some other super cute projects make with this line as well!  It is so versatile and easy to use!   







You can grab the kit right here!  You can get the paper line and embellishments at this link right here!  Swing by the store and grab your favorite pieces and parts now to get ahead of those upcoming adventures! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts