Say Hello To Our Design Team!

Happy October everyone!

I was so excited to see these fabulous names in my inbox to share with you!  Before we welcome our new ladies, let me give my heartfelt thanks to those who served for the last six months.  We appreciate your creativity, innovation, and dedication to inspiring our scrappers!  You all have left some big shoes to fill!

And, now, without further ado, the Winter SITC Design Team! 
Elizabeth Longest
Seanna Rupe
Melinda Davis
Debra Lord
Tandara Smith
Michelle Uhlenhake
Jessica Walters
Jennifer Gatewood

We are so excited to see everything you all create!  I am loving the diverse scrap styles and all the unique projects!  Below are some of their submissions for Design Team!  I love the cards and the decor pieces and the mini-albums.  We are in for some awesome work!









A huge thanks to everyone who submitted!  As always, this is such a hard decision and we appreciate everyone's creativity and willingness to be a part of our store.  I encourage you to re-submit in the spring if you didn't make this team.  Fun fact... it took me three (I think?) tries to make it to Design Team waaaaay back in the day!  

In the mean time, let's give our new ladies some love in the comments here or on Facebook!  We look forward to getting to know more about you and seeing your amazing creations!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. Congratulations ladies! and big way hello to Seanna!! Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts