FREE Project Guide!

Howdy friends!

I was so excited to share this goodie when it rolled into my inbox!  This is a free project layout kit that is just for Simple Stories Halloween line, Happy Haunting (which is in the store now - you are welcome!)


I am super loving this line from Simple Stories - it is really versatile and has great colors for any theme trick or treaters!  This layout is a great craft and plug any picture you get at Halloween set up!  It would be really easy to do before the big day and just add a picture and journaling afterward! 


I really like that is doesn't have anything spooky or scary going on - which is great for my tiny trick or treaters! 

Are you ready to get all the directions to create this layout?  All you have to do is follow this link right here for printable instructions ready to go!  I also love that these directions can be printed and packed for a crop or retreat AND they move at my own pace.  Sometimes, I feel like youtube videos speed through and I spend all my time backing up and re-watching!

Now, go get printing - and crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts