FREE Fall Cut Files!

Hey friends!

I have more free goodies for you this week!  I kind of feel like the Oprah of the paper crafting world :)

Today, my goodies come courtesy of Photoplay and Mad for Plaid!  They have these super cute little cut files of leaves that are perfect for all kinds of layouts.  Jumping in the leaves, thanksgiving, hiking, they are perfect for all of them! 




I am loving the combination of all the plaids together!  I love mixing and matching prints and I feel like this layout is the best way to do it! 


Ready to grab these printable leaves?  Follow this link right here to download them to your computer.  You can use them with your Cricut or your Silhouette! 

We would love to see how you use these cut files! Don't forget to share and tag us in your projects on Facebook and Instagram!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts