Fall Cards from Lawn Fawn!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I love love love the latest Lawn Fawn reveal and I wanted to share some of my favorite projects with you all this week!  This sweet little card uses the reveal wheel to make a dancing scarecrow!  I am also thinking about how cute this could be for a Wizard of Oz fan for a birthday card... just add a little yellow brick road!

Lawn Fawn's Design Team member Chari Moss created this card and tutorial and I think it is super cute!  Plus, I love being able to reuse the fancy dies you already have! 


Check out this video tutorial that walks you through the entire process!  Plus, you can see more on Lawn Fawn's blog right here!

We have lots of Lawn Fawn in the store now - swing by to shop the latest release!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts