Halloween Banners!

Hey everyone!

As previously admitted, I am a self-proclaimed Halloween paper hoarder!  I have A TON of Halloween lines in my stash and I definitely need to use them!  Especially, because every year, I find myself acquiring more.  So, this year, my goal is to make something reusable, so I can continue to enjoy these fabulous Halloween lines and I think a banner is just what my mantle is hankering for!

I went perusing on Pinterest and found lots of printable banners, which are super cute, but don't solve my problem of needing to use my existing stash!  But, I did find some inspiration too - and maybe even enough to plan a Halloween party too!

How cute are these ghosts?  And I could totally fussy cut some out from the multiple sheets of ghost paper I have floating around!

Short, sweet, and simple!

Loving the vintage-y feel of this one!  I have plaid pumpkins on my mantle, so this would be a great fit!

Okay... off task, but does inspire some party ideas!

I love this one!  I like having some figures to string too - and my five year old can totally help with this too!

Okay... so this is definitely more a cardstock stash than regular stash.  But, super cute, simple, and I saw these mini-clothespins at the Dollar Tree this week!

Again, back to fussy cut ghosts!  So darn cute!

This is probably exactly what I need to use all my stash!  It would be easy to mix and match lines and prints without looking crazy!

Love this vintage feel!  The ribbons and the little bells and beads at the bottom are super cute!

Do you have a favorite?  Anyone else using simple home decor projects to make the most of our craft stash?  I would love to see what you create!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts