FREEEEE Printables!

Happy Friday!

I hope you guys have had a great first week in October!  I am so excited for all things fall and cooler around here! 

I wanted to take a quick second to share a new set of free printables from Simple Stories!  Every month, they release a new set of printables that are perfect for planners, cards, scrapbook layouts and more!  I love how they can totally go with some of their paper lines, or stand alone in a project. 

Obviously, they are themed and super cute - perfect for your fall and Halloween adventures! Grab this month's set (and any you may have missed this year), at this link right here! 

I would love to see how you use these in your scrap projects.  Feel free to share the picture on Facebook or Instagram and be sure to tag us! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts