Spring Break Goodies!

 Happy Wednesday Thursday!

Time apparently flies when you are on Spring Break and you totally forget the days of the week!  I promised you all sneak peeks and then totally dropped the ball!  So, to make it up to you, I have two brand new lines in the store!  













I absolutely LOVE all the bright colors and fun retro patterns in this line. It is so cute and I love the graphics too! It is a great "all occasion" line that you can use for all sorts of things - trips, girls (or boys) day, milestones and memories!   You can get it in the store now at this link right here!

And, I am also loving this line that is headed in!  Simple Vintage Spring Garden has this gorgeous, fresh feel that you are going to love!  It is making me think of eyelet lace and gold accents and Peter Rabbit!  These are some of my favorite pieces and parts from the line.  












How gorgeous are these florals?!?  I love the bright colors and those seed packets -yes please! These are so beautiful and will make the best Easter and Mother's Day cards and layouts for those we are celebrating this spring! You can snag yours in the store or online at this link right here!


I'll be back tomorrow with another line that is in the store, but if you are needing more scrappy goodness, you can check out the replay of Jenn's live from Monday or the in store tour!  Both are up on our Facebook page. 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts