Thanksgiving Scrapping!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I know that we are definitely in the "official" holiday season, but I am absolutely loving these two layouts... and cutfiles... that out friends over at Simple Stories shared.  I am almost always a picture-first scrapper, but I think I might try creating these layouts and dropping in some fall and Turkey Day pictures later!  

First up, this one comes with a free SVG/PDF file to create this adorable pumpkin! 


You can grab the free printables and files at this link right here!  I love the mix of patterns in this layout.  I am a big fan of multiple textures on the page and the ribbon with the plaids and dots make me so happy!  

This one is giving me full Grandma quilt inspiration!  There are two different layouts here, but if you do want to stitch a full quilt page, I do recommend either using a sewing machine or using a cutting machine to pre-punch the holes.  The multiple patterns is giving the textured feel that is sometimes hard to achieve in paper.  





This inspiration is from Simple Stories and they are regularly sharing all sorts of goodies on their social media feeds - Instagram, Facebook, and their blog!  Be sure to follow them! 

If you need to get your hands on this adorable line, Acorn Lane, we still have it in the store!  You can shop for it in person or at this link right here! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts