Small Business Saturday!

 Happy Saturday! 

This blog post is brought to you by a City Chick with Thanksgiving Brain that forgot her days of the week!  I am so excited to share the *AMAZING* Small Business Saturday deal we have going on in the store only.  There are tons and tons of goodies in the store.  I got to make a rare in store trip to do a little shopping and get my supplies for my December Daily.  There are so many Christmas lines... and I am also loving the Vicki Boutin that is currently in the store too! 

But, here are the sales for today, Saturday! 

I know lots of you all will be in the store for Jenn's holiday album class today, so make sure that you save a little time to squeeze in some shopping too!  

We are so excited to be a part of small business Saturday!  But, online and far away friends like me, no worries, because we have some specials coming for Cyber Monday too!  

Now, go get crafty (and support local businesses),
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts