Thanksgiving Scrapping!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all enjoyed and took advantage of the major sales on for Pink Friday this past week!  I love getting to watch the Live sales - it feels like walking through the store, even from my couch two hours away.  

Thanksgiving is this week and even though I am not hosting, I do get to do a bit of prep work and baking.  My kids always love helping make pies and sides.  I love this line from Simple Stories that is absolutely perfect for documenting those sweet pictures of kids covered in flour and learning the secret family recipes.  

I also love the idea of making a mini-album to honor the recipes of your favorite family cook.  



I made a cookbook of my Grandmommie's recipes for every member of my family several years ago.  It was a huge hit with my Grandmommie and something we all treasure as a memory now.  You can shop for this line in the store now or at this link right here.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts