Cyber Monday!

 Happy Monday! 

It's the end of the Black Friday shopping weekend and we are going out with a blast!  This one is for all of us out of town shoppers.... or those who are avoiding the reality that is looming large over today. My list is so full, I can't figure out what happened! 

But, if you are ready to shop online, we have 15% off almost everything in the store today, as long as you use the code 15CYBER before Midnight tonight!  This is a great time to get the lines you really wanted, as well as stocking up on the basics that never go on sale like adhesives, cardstocks, and page protectors!  I think I am going to have an album in my cart before the day is over too!  


If you had some favorites from the live shopping and demos over the past few weeks you have been dying to get you hands on, today is a great chance to grab them!  You can have these orders shipped, or pick them up in the store too!  

I am so excited to share one more freebie for Thanksgiving and Fall crafting on Wednesday... and then we are off to celebrate all things holiday and crafty for the rest of the year!! 

Now, go get crafty (and shop online)!  
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts