Coast to Coast Adventures

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope that you had a great weekend with a smidge of crafting time!  I am so excited to share this brand new line coming into the store this week.  I have been *patiently* waiting for all the pieces and parts to arrive!  I love this travel line - it is great for urban and suburban adventures with sweet details! 

I'll share some of my favorite parts of the line below!  I am sharing the Paper pad because it allows you to see a bit of every paper!  The embellies are so sweet and I love the bright colors.  It reminds me of a super fun summer trip or a fall break getaway!  The sunglasses paper *might* be my most favorite of the line, but I am also loving the black line sketches! 














I hope you love this line just as much as I do!  I don't have an online shopping link yet, but I will share it as soon as I get it.  I will definitely be adding this all to my cart.  Woohoo! 

Don't forget that tonight, Jenn will be sharing some amazing skills for an live online shopping and crafting event!  Join us at 7pm at the link here or under the shopping tab on the Scrappin' In The City website.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts