New Product Headed In!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you guys are having a great week!  School starts back today in our house and I can't believe that summer is "officially" over.  I am, however, very excited to see the new fall lines headed into the store, including this super cute one from American Crafts!  

Farmstead Harvest is en route to the store and it is making me want to schedule our trip to the corn maze!  I love these soft patterns and adorable embellies!  These are a few of my favorite pieces and parts of this line. 









I am loving the font on these Thickers too!  A cute stylized capital letter font is always a must have for me!  What do you guys think?  Have any favorite pieces?

It will be headed to the store soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it's arrival!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts