Simple Stories Christmas is Coming!

 Happy Monday!  

It's going to be a BoHoHoHo Christmas!  (I have been waiting a long time to write that :) )  We are starting to get holiday lines in at the store and I am so excited.  It makes me feel like cooler weather might be coming soon and it is time to start holiday shopping and crafting!  

This line is Boho Christmas from Simple Stories and I love the reds in this line, as well as the deep greens.  Plus, the retro cursive font is absolutely my favorite.  And, all the plaids are absolutely amazing!  I am loving this line and think it would make the best mini-album if you are DIY-ing a December Daily this year! 

So, here are some peeks at this cute line! 






What do you all think!?  More holiday lines are coming soon, but you can grab this one in the store now or shop online for it at this link right here! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts