Trail Mix

Happy Monday! 

As an expert snacker, I am well acquainted with trail mix... and this trail mix might be better than the kind with M&M's!  

I am loving this super fun line from Simple Stories that brings all the whimsy of family camp outs!  This line is called Trail Mix and is great for backyard camping or summers away from home.  Check out some of these super cute sample projects! 








I love the patterns and textures in this line!  It gives both modern and retro vibes at the same time and it kind of makes me want to go back to Girl Scout camp!  When you are ready to bring this cute line home, you can swing by the store to grab it or shop online right here!

I can't wait to see what you all create with this line.  You can see more projects at the Simple Stories Idea Gallery right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts