Boho Sunshine Inspo!

Happy Monday everyone!  

I hope you had a great weekend!  School starts back here this week and I can't believe that the summer fun is almost over.  We had such a busy summer and I can't wait to scrapbook all of it.  If you are ready to get creative, I have some amazing inspiration from our friends over at Simple Stories!  Today's inspiration is brought to you by their amazing design team and their Inspiration Gallery.  

The line Boho Sunshine has the coolest muted summer colors and themes I love! The sunshines, the cacti, and the florals are perfect for just about anything.  I'll share some of my favorite layouts and projects. 













You can see more at the Inspiration Gallery for all of Simple Stories lines!  And, if you can't wait to see more of this line and bring it home with you, we have it in the store.  Come in to grab your own or shop online at this link right here!  We have the Collection Kit and a few different embellies in stock to shop.  When you swing by to shop, be sure to stop by the Clearance Sale where things are 50% or more off!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts