What's Cookin?!?

 Happy Wednesday!

I hope you guys are having a great week!  Our Semi-Annual Clearance is wrapping up AND we are a week and a half away from our CSI Knoxville crop!  Things are so busy at the store and we love it!  If you are going to the retreat, make sure you are keeping your eyes peels for announcements and information coming to your inbox and the Facebook group!  

But, while we prepare for the big event, I can't wait to show you some new goodies that are coming in to replace everything that has flown out the door with the Clearance Sale!  I am loving this new line from Simple Stories called What's Cookin?











I absolutely love the combination of the teal and red!  The elements are a little bit vintage and it kind of reminds me of some old school October Afternoon.  And, can we talk about the layered chipboard pieces that are chocolate chip cookes? Yes please!  

This line is adorable and would be perfect for a little scrapbook of family recipes.  A few years ago, I made a special cookbook of my Grandmommie's recipes that have become "family staples."  It turned out so cute with the recipes, along with pictures of the food and some of our family gatherings.  The cookbook was a favorite she kept with her and shared with lots of friends and fellow residents in her living community.  I *highly* recommend this as a gift, bonus points if you make extras for other family members.  It is an heirloom I keep and we often reference to cook.  

I don't have an arrival date for this line YET, but it isn't scheduled to ship until September. Keep  your eyes on the Facebook page and I'll share more info here when we have it!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts