Spring Inspiration!

 Happy Monday! 

I am ready to scrapbook some sweet spring pictures!  I have and can't wait to use the adorable line Blooming Wild from Paige Evans to get some good, sweet spring layouts done!  One of my favorite things to do before I start is grab some inspiration.  It helps me think about layering and using the papers and embellishments in different ways!  


Paige has an amazing Design Team and you can see a ton of their work over at her website, PaigeTaylorEvans.com!  But, I wanted to share a few of their inspiration pieces that have me running to my desk with fussy cutting scissors!  A huge thanks to these ladies for bringing so many amazing ideas to the table! 










I love how the last two are able to share so many images - perfect for lots of tiny details like a trip to the botanical gardens or spring gardening! 

You can shop for Blooming Wild in the store RIGHT NOW!  Just use this link to find all the goodies! 

Now, go find your own inspiration and get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts