New Lawn Fawn Release!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you guys are having a great week! I meant to get this out on Monday, but ... summer vacation is in full swing around here!  I wanted to share some of my new favorite pieces from the latest Lawn Fawn release.  It is so cute and so full of happiness that I always associate with Lawn Fawn releases.  Plus, they have a super cute mini-paper release that goes along with the stamp release!  

Here are some of my favorite samples! 












Plus, this release has an adorable hot foil plate that is super cute confetti!  This is perfect for all kinds of cards - birthday, congrats, party invites and more!  Hot foil is super on-trend at the moment and we are loving using it in all sorts of projects! 


We have all these goodies - and more - in the store and online now!  Be sure to swing in to grab more of your favorites!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts