Set Sail with Heidi Swapp!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a great weekend and got to celebrate some dads in your family!  

I wanted to share some super adorable projects that feature the Heidi Swapp line Set Sail!  I love this super cute nautical theme.  It is perfect for lake and beach trips all summer and we have it in the store now!  One of my other favorite things about a Heidi Swapp line is all of her unique embellishments.  You can shop the line in the store now at this link right here!  (You can find all the individual papers under the like with one of the papers!)





I loved these layouts - thaks Hey Little Magipie Design Team for bringing some adorable inspiration.  I loe the plays of the blues and greens and the yellow highlights of this line.  

You can drop in the store and grab your favorites or order online at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts