Paige Evans Floss Matching!

 Happy Friday! 

I hope that you guys had a great week!  I wanted to share one of my favorite resources from Paige Evans!  Paige always has the cutest stitching projects that go along with her papers and I aboslutely love the tiny details.  However, matching the embroidery floss can be so frustrating, especially when there are so many color choices (and I never seem to have the right one!!)!!

Paige shared these graphics on her Facebook group - Happy Scrappy Place and I wanted to share them with you!  They are a great reference to save and use again and again.  Plus, they are handy to have when you are looking for something specific!  

Each picture will be labeled by the line it matches with! 

Bloom Street 



Go The Scenic Route



Wonders



Bungalow Lane



Splendid


Garden Shoppe



Blooming Wild


The number on the card corresponds to the DMC embroiderly floss color!  I love that this takes the think and guess work out of the stitching projects for me! 

I hope this is a super helpful reference for you too!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts