New Bo Bunny!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I wanted to share another super cute line that we have in the store now!  I am loving this fun, vintage-y line from Bo Bunny!  It is giving me old school beach vibes and the colors remind me of beach tents and boardwalk signs!  The patterns are gorgeous and there are so many textures in the paper kit, I can't wait to share some of it with you!  And, if you have a mermaid obsesed kiddo, this is going to be a favorite of yours for summer scrapping and card making! 










I love the acetate frame sheet!  I am already thinking of how to use it as a single paper and as a cut apart for tons of cards and the occasional pocket page!  And, the rhinestone kit?!?  How cute is this for card makers to have pre-matched sparkles.  I absolutely love it!  

PLUS, this line is going to be featured in our July Scrap Club, so if you want to get a little extra inspiration for how to use this line, be sure to join us!  You can grab your Scrap Club spot right here! 

You can go ahead and shop all things Brighton at this link right here!   You can also go ahead and drop by the store to get your favorites now!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts