Simple Stories Idea Center!

 Hey everyone!

I was so excited when Sara passed this awesome inspiration spot over to me last week!  Simple Stories now has a great place to go for a little crafty inspiration... or maybe a little scraplifting to get you going on a fun day of creating! 

They have a brand new place called the Idea Gallery and it has links to TONS of their lines that you can use to find a variety of different projects.  They are all sorted by line and within the folder, you can find cards, mini albums, layouts, and more!  

Since we just celebrated Easter, I wanted to share some super cute projects featuring the line Bunnies and Blooms!  



These are all projects created by their Design Team!  I love this format, because it is easier to find projects when they are sorted by line.  

I also wanted to share this precious layout from Simple Vintage: Cottage Fields! 


These are so easy to find what you are looking for and a great place to start perusing for inspiration!  I am curious - what is your favorite recent line from Simple Stories?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts