On the Way from Simple Stories!

 Happy Wednesday!  

I am so excited to share that these super cute lines are on the way to the store!  Sara sent me a note that they are on order and shipping this month!  We have THREE brand new lines that are just perfect for our summer adventures.  

I am loving the new styling of these Simple Stories vibes! I am getting a little Graphic 45 feeling from this Simple Vintage Farmhouse Garden.  If you have some trips to the country or a few chickens to scrap, this is your line!  I am loving this chicken wire paper - it is so good! 









Next up, Sunkissed!  It is perfect for summer adventures, beach trips, and all those sunny memories!  I am loving the bright colors - yellow is my favorite color - and this line has all the fun you are hoping to have this year!  I also love how gender neutral this line is - perfect for girls and boys, no matter what you are doing! 











And, last, but not least, this adorable Fourth of July line called Stars, Stripes, and Sparklers!  This one has a little bit of a Crate Paper vibe and I love the blues featured in this line!  








Do you guys have a favorite from this set of new arrivals?  Keep your eyes peeled to the Facebook page for their arrival date!  If you can't wait that long, give us a call and have us add your requests to the order book and we will pull your order as soon as it arrives!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts