Two New Lines!

 Happy Monday everyone!

I know these aren't in the store... yet... but I couldn't wait to share the new lines from Simple Stories that you are going to have to have!  I especially love the vintage lemons and I think all you fans of Graphic 45 are going to want to get your hands on!  I am so excited to share Vintage Lemon Twist and Vintage Farmhouse Garden.  

The Farmhouse Garden is all of your country dreams come true with tons of animals, chicken wire, and beautiful floral elements!  The colors are so sweet and I am a sucker for a great plaid too!  I am also loving this new trend that Simple Stories has created with these two lines of making a sticker page with banner stickers!  So cute and a great way to fill up space as a whole or if you cut them up! 








Okay, and this lemon line is so cute!  I love these colors separately and together, they are a perfectly perky summer line!  Again, they have a banner sticker sheet and some bold plaids, with the summery whimsy that you need!







What do you guys think?!?  These two don't ship until late April/May, but they are coming (I promise)!!  If you have to get your hands on them, call the store and have your requests put in the order book and we will pull it as soon as it arrives in the store!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts