Fancy Pants is Back!

 Happy Friday Y'all! 

I hope you all had a great week and are gearing up for a great Easter weekend!  We have company headed into town and are getting excited for all things egg hunting and Easter bunny related.  

I did want to share this cute little nugget of information!  These lines arrived this past week with the new Foundations delivery and I am so excited to see it!  Fancy Pants is back with two PRECIOUS new lines in the store now!  We have Peachy Keen and Hometown Summer!  

Peachy Keen is in a kit that includes two sheets of each paper, die cut ephemera, and puffy dots!  I am loving these colors and patterns and this kit is calling my name!

Hometown Summer is here in open stock, as well as kits!  It screams all things summer with the bandana print and watermelons!  

Seriously, how perky and delightful are these lines!?  I am loving them and can't wait to use them for our summer adventures this year.  

You can grab them on our website or swing in the store and grab your set along with some of the new Foundations line!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts