Happy Mail!



 Hey friends!

I was so excited to get a box from the store in the mail!  I *usually* try to pick up my products in person, so I can spend a little time window shopping and crafting.  But, since I live in Chattanooga and I have been stuck at home because of COVID, I got a little shipment in the mail.  In 100% honesty, my parents did pick up some other things I had at the store last week on their way to my house for Easter.  

I was super excited when Sara said she had more for me and that she was dropping it in the mail!  And honestly, I wasn't even sure what exactly it was... But I wanted to show off the super cute new packaging and extras that are in the mailed boxes now!  So, pardon me doing my very best influencer-style unboxing and getting interrupted by a small child too...

Now, go get crafty - and shopping!  Happy mail is amazing!

Lesley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts