Three New Lines from Simple Stories!

Happy Monday!

I hope you all stayed on top of Sara's adventures this past weekend!  She has been super busy at Creativation living everyone's dream life.  There are so many awesome new lines and products heading our way I can't wait to get my paws on them!

These are some of the new lines coming from Simple Stories!  There are more coming - not sure how many in total - but more are coming!  These are all pre-orders ONLY that will ship all Spring long and I don't know when they will arrive in the store.  If you can't wait, call the store and get your requests in the order book. 

I love this trave line!  The bright colors are perfect for summer travel and it gives me some old Jillibean vibes!



 And, loving this Vintage Coast line! 




And, a little summer fun too! 





 I love the bright red trucks and cherries!  That gingham is super cute too! 

I also love how fresh fruit has been a trend through lots of lines and companies.  I think it is super cute and fresh and fun.

Now, go get crafty (and call to place those pre-orders)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts