Terrific New Tools!

Happy Monday!

Are you all ready for the retreat this weekend?  We can't wait to see you there!  If you missed our handy dandy packing list, hit older posts on the blog because it was published one before this one! 

I have an inbox full of more goodies to share with you all - new lines, new products, lots of GOOD STUFF!  But, today, I wanted to share some of my new releases - the new tools.  I always thing, there is nothing that I need... and then these bad boys hit the market and I want to throw all my money at the store :)

Everything here is pre-order.  Nothing is available yet and has rolling release dates, so it isn't in the store yet.  Okay, here we go! 

Tim Holtz is bringing the magic with this new rolling storage cart (see, just take my money)!  They retail for $159.99 AND if you pre-order by NOON today, you get a $25 gift card! Five drawers and all of them have a plastic liner piece at the bottom so your goodies don't fall out the bottom. 

Below are the official details size-wise so you can go ahead and clear out a spot in your craft space :)
*Assembled size is approx. 21.25 x 13.5 x 33.75 inches.
*Medium drawers are approx. 8 x 12 x 6inches.
*Large drawers are approx. 17.5 x 11.75 x 6 inches.
*Includes 4 caster, 2 are locking. Metal with faux wood top


Misti has added some slamming new features of their incredible stamping tool!  They have a few updates.  If you don't have one of these and are a stamper, you need a Misti in your life!  You can see Sara's video with the updates from Creativation here!

We R Memory Keepers has lots of new goodies!  I love this storage cart for projects!  I am thinking about the scrapbook pages that have wet pieces and parts or some mixed media projects that need drying space.  Or maybe when you are mass producing Christmas cards, this may be the place to do it!
I also loved this new glass Mixed Media mat!  It is great for all the new glosses and inks headed to the store (wink wink)!
They are also creating a button maker (!!) for creating your own campaign buttons!  Let's make them now - Scrap Time for All!

Tonic Studios, who makes the wonderful Tidy Bins that clip to your workspace, have a new product!  I can't wait for this - it is a cupholder and trash can that clips to your workspace.  All I can think about is how this is going to save me so much desktop space at crops and retreats!  We definitely have a long pre-order list for this one!


One of our fastest selling products is the Shammy Holder!  Sara got to see how they create their products and some sneak peeks at other products they make!  I love the clutter storage thing - again, I am going to have so much room on my workspace!  You can catch the video here!

So many tools, so little time!  These are all pre-order, so go ahead and call the store or send us a message!  We would love to jot all your wishes in the order book!

Now, go get crafty (and packing)!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts