Celebrate Your Birthday with Simple Stories!

Happy Hump Day!

It is a whirlwind week!  Sara is just getting back from Creativation and new products will be headed to the store soon.  Plus, we are in full prep mode getting ready for the Gatsby crop!  Please make sure that you are keeping your eyes on your email for more information about t-shirts, crop events, and more. 

I wanted to share two more Simple Stories lines that are here to celebrate your birthday!  These are great lines for big and little kids, girls and boys!  Before I get started sharing all the goodies, I want to let you know that these will not ship for a while.  This is PRE-ORDER ONLY!  There is no ship date yet for these, but if you are dying to get your paws on these, you can put your requests in the order book!

So, without further ado, Birthday Blast and Magical Birthday!



 I love the bright primary colors and the rainbow cake.  I wish this line was around years ago for my son's first birthday.  He had a 4 layer smash cake in a rainbow for his Uno themed birthday. 




 I love the colors and the balloons in this line!  The font is so cute and such a modern take on the script on scrapbook lines!

Which one is your favorite?  Are you ready to plan your next party for one of these?

Now, go get crafty (and get those preorders in!)
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts