Brand New Carta Bella!

Happy Friday!

Have you all been keeping up with Sara's adventures at Creativation?  Be sure to follow along on our Facebook page for all the goodies and updates?  She took classes on Wednesday and there are so many cool new products - I am drooling over some of the new releases!  The new telescoping die from Lawn Fawn is AMAZING!

Today, I wanted to share some new releases with you from the new Carta Bella line!  I love the vintage feel of their new lines and I am already jotting a few on my wishlist.  Friendly reminder that none of these lines are shipping yet.  They are PREORDER ONLY!  You can always call the store and have it added to the order book and we will call you the moment in lands in the store!

I am loving this Family Night line! That dice paper is just too darn cute!







 This Farmhouse Market is giving me all the Magnolia and Joanna Gaines feels!  I love the wooden cubbies and soft pink florals!  How cute would this be for Easter or a little baby girl line?




And, this is a flower tastic spring line!  I am loving the flower letters that are in this line (and also available as Thickers)!  Oh Happy Day is going to be perfect for your anything goes for spring and summer.



I love the all the fruits in this line - lemons and strawberries, plus polka dots and plaids!  

Now, go get crafty (and stay tuned in to see all the new goodies!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts