More New Simple Stories!

Happy Friday!

I know you all are looking forward to the retreat this weekend!  I wish I could be there - this is the first January retreat I am missing in a long time, but my littlest is just too little to leave for a weekend! 

I wanted to share the end of Simple Stories latest release - I feel like they have a TON of new lines.  There are new lines to share AND a new release of just the basics pieces an parts that I love!  They will be great staples for anything and everything you need to create!  Friendly reminder that all of this is PREORDER ONLY!  I don't have a shipping date or time frame yet, but if you get it in the order book, we will let you know when it lands in the store!

Okay, first up, Simple Vintage Great Escape!  This is a great vintage-y, outdoor-ish line!  I love that this has a lighter feel than a lot of Graphic 45, but all the fabulous vintage feel!




I am loving this travel line!  It reminds me of some classic Jillibean Soup with the bright colors and fun graphics!




Got a teen girl to scrapbook for?  Got a teen girl who loves to scrap?  This line is perfect for her!  Kate and Ash is a super line your teens and tweens with the bright colors, bold shapes, and some very FRIENDS like fonts (wink wink)!  I am loving this line and think it would be perfect for some girls night outs or even a weekend away with your besties!




And this is the brand new color set that I was talking about - COLOR VIBE!  It has lots of different letter sets and cardstocks in 24 colors.  They are set in color families - lights, brights, bolds, and neutrals.  You can see the alpha sets similar to Thickers and then the multisets that come in letter booklets with the bold font and the color block fonts! 





Which line (or lines) are you most excited to see in the store?  All of this is available for pre-order and I do not have a shipping date yet! 

Now, go get crafty this weekend!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts