Store Sales This Week!

Happy Tuesday!

We are barreling down the homestretch to Thanksgiving and Black Friday season!  I have been hopping on those pre-sales and getting my cards ordered and other goodies added to my cart. 

Yesterday, I shared the Kiwi Lane sales... today I want to share a sneak peek into our store sales!

First up, store hours!  They will be a little bit different this holiday week.  We love you all, but we also love spending time with our families!

We will be open:
Tuesday - 10am-6pm
Wednesday - 10am-4pm (closing a little early!)
Thursday - CLOSED
Friday - CLOSED... but we have a Facebook Live Sale at 8:30pm! 
Saturday - 10am-6pm ... tons of Small Business Saturday sales!
Sunday - 1pm-5pm


So, here are all the details of Friday's live sale!  You are going to want to grab your favorite device, laptop or phone, a warm drink, and a comfy seat.  Sara and Gina will be fireside with tons of incredible sales, specials, and more.  A little birdie told me that there will be lots of pre-bundled products, discounts, and specials. 

I can't say much about Small Business Saturday... except make sure you check that email Thursday night or Friday morning!  There will be UNBELIEVABLE savings rolling into your inbox!  This is our favorite day and we are so thankful for all of your support in our small, creative business!  I will say... getting here early will definitely have some perks!


And, on top of all of this, it is Shopping Spree season!  Every time you shop at the store, you get a ticket (no minimum purchase - any purchase will do!) and you will be entered to win a super sweet prize! 

Tomorrow, I will have all the details of one of our favorite Holiday sales!  The 12 Days of Christmas! 

So, make those shopping lists... share them with your signigicant others!  (Honey, I really need a new paper trimmer ;) ) and make your plans to shop from home with us Friday and in-store on Saturday!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts