Lettering Challenge!

Happy Thursday!

I hope no one's Halloween Hangover is too bad!  I know the late night and the candy make the rest of this week unbearable... so, here's to Friday getting here fast.

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all - I am co-hosting my very first lettering challenge!  I am working with Flourish and Pearl and Books and Brush Pens to create a challenge based on the book Girl Wash Your Hair by Rachel Hollis.  It is totally amazing if you haven't read it!  But, whether you read it or not, I encourage you to write some of our prompts to practice your lettering.  

All you need to do is letter, in whatever form or fashion you want, the prompts - one per day.  Letter all of them, some of them, your choice!  Then, share them with us on Facebook or Instagram!  Tag us in your picture and use the hashtag #girlwashyourfacelettering!  We will be featuring all kinds of work and sharing our creations too!  If you want a printable copy of this challenge, you can grab it right here for free!

Now, go get crafty lettering!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts