Black Friday Sale Is Tonight!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, friends, and smiles.  We are definitely enjoying time with family!

I am so so excited about our first ever Facebook live sale tonight!  If you are new to this (and I am definitely am!), here is how it works!


Sara and Gina will be fireside at 8:30pm TONIGHT and broadcasting live on Facebook.  They will be sharing some of our favorite deals, steals, and new products for the new year.  You will have a chance to claim your favorites in the comments! 

I love that you can do this in your jammies, from the couch, after a full day of Black Friday shopping!  So, don't forget to set a reminder on your phone so you don't miss out on some amazing deals.  I can't give away all the details, but I have seen a few of the things they are sharing and you will not want to miss out!

And, if in person shopping is your jam, come see us tomorrow for a HUGE SALE on everything in the store!  And, a super special coupon for all of our shoppers AND (I know!), a special gift for the first 20 customers in the door!  I am tired thinking about this!

So, go enjoy your black Friday and I will see you guys online tonight!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts