Rustic Open House

Happy Friday y'all!
I hope everyone is gearing up for a super fun weekend of chilly weather.  It is definitely putting me in the holiday mood.  I am feeling more inspired than usual to get my shopping done and my wrapping started!  (Personal note - I will be at the Retropolitan Craft Fair this Sunday with lettering kits - which make great gifts!  There are tons of great artists.  Come get some goodies for all the people on your nice list!)

If you are ready (or not), to kick off the holiday season, you need to make plans to attend our Rustic Christmas Open House!  There are a few awesome reasons to attend - a day of crafting with friends before the hubbub of the holiday season, create and make adorable home decor (or Christmas gifts!) for yourself or a loved one, and we have a fabulous coupon for attendees - 15% off your total purchase that day!  Woot!  You can grab everything you need to finish a papercrafted gift or those Christmas cards.



I have the pictures of all of the projects!  I can't wait to share them with you!  It is totally amazing that you will get to make all SIX of these in 4 hours!

We have these adorable Rae Dunn inspired ornament! 

A vintage mason jar!  You will learn the techniques to painting and distressing chalk paint.  This is ready to be filled as a gift or a part of your home decor!

My son is ready to sign up just for this!  He loves a good red truck :)  I love these super cute ornaments and they are so different from any other ornament I have on my tree.

This is a gift bag!  How cute would this be under your tree or at a Secret Santa gift exchange!

This is a Tussie Mussie - a pocket sized gift bag!  It is the right size to hang on the tree with something special inside.  Yours will include a Naked Bee chapstick!  This is another super adorable gifting vessel!

I totally have one of these in my office and LOVE IT!  I keep inspiration quotes pinned up on it.  These little pallet reminder boards are amazing and great for anyone on your gift list.  I was also thinking about how you could keep a Christmas dinner menu on here as an adorable home decor piece.

Can you believe that all of that is going to be accomplished in 4 hours!?!  We can't wait to have you be a part of our special day.  Spots are going super fast - we only have TWO left in the morning and a few more in the afternoon.  You can get registered right here.  Don't miss the opportunity to join us - get your holiday season started off on the right foot!

And, super secret, there is another special goodie planned just for you that I can't tell you about!  But, you will not want to miss out!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley 



Comments

Popular Posts