Scrapbook Inspiration!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I just rolled back into town after an extended Thanksgiving trip to the Happiest Place on Earth!  We had a wonderful time with family and then a delightful time as a family of three in Disney.  Now, however, I am trying to catch up with all the things.  And, I am looking forward to planning my vacation scrapbook!

So, I decided to do a little deep dive into Pinterest and found some adorable, scrapliftable layouts!  These are great layouts and sketches to have in your arsenal for the next time you get a moment to scrap!







I love the ones with tons of little die cuts.  I think it is a great way to use the end of a paper line, when you just have a handful of little stickers, die cuts, and pieces left!  Waste not, scrap more!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts