All The Heart Eyes

Happy Thursday you all!

We are putting all the Thanksgiving and Christmas magic on hold for just one second, so I can talk about.... Valentine's Day!  I just got an email from Sara that the brand new Pebbles line Love Me has shipped and is on the way to the store! 

That's right - we are rushing Christmas for Valentines!  Pebbles, in my opinion, always knocks it out of the park for Halloween and Valentine's Day this year is no different.  They went with a softer, creamier pink and lots of adorable animals!  I don't have lots of paper pictures, but I grabbed the front of the 12x12 pack.  We will have open stock of the paper when it arrives!

Okay, so feast your eyes on this adorableness!



How sweet are these!?!  Now, you can go ahead and start working on those Valentine's as you wrap up Christmas cards ;)

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts