Maggie Holmes Flourish Inspiration!

I know that so many of you guys were just as thrilled as I was when the new Maggie Holmes line rolled through the door!  Sometimes, when I get so excited to get a new paper, my scrapper brain turns off and I have a hard time getting started cutting into the paper.

So, I trolled around my favorite place for inspriation - Pinterest - and found these gorgeous layouts to help get you inspired to make the first trim!  Plus, all this fussy cutting is great for scrapping while watching the Olympics at the same time (or am I all the only who watches all the time).  And even though it is SUPER floral, I feel like it could go well in an album for my son with spring or Easter pictures or maybe even a trip to the nursery!




Fun fact... I love yellow flowers and I love the key role they play in this line!  The bright pop is just stunning and I can't wait to make my own layout inspired by these pieces!

Which one is your favorite?
Now go get crafty,
Lesley 

Comments

Popular Posts