Echo Park Here and Coming Soon!

All the brand new Echo Park Releases that shipped in January are here in the store!  We are so excited to have these in and can't wait for you to come shop them!

 I love these chocolate bunnies!  How cute are they?  And that carrot paper is the most precious!


And, I love these sweet baby lines!  They are perfect papers to decorate for baby showers, make invites, special thank you notes and stationary, and of course scrapbook that new baby!

And, mark your calendars because we have more coming in the first week of March!  We can't wait for you to get your hands on these amazing lines!

I love these Imagine That! lines!  I can't wait to put all our summer adventures to the pool, beach, museum, and more on here!  I love the bright colors and seasonally generic print - perfect for any time of year!


Anyone else LOVE Mary Poppins and dying to get their hands on this PL Travers inspired line?  The carousel, the tea pots, I think I see a little London in the background - yes please!  Please have this as my official notice that I want this line (and the Imagine That above too)!


Anyone else a huge fan of all things Magnolia?  This line makes me think of Chip and Joanna, shiplap, Magnolia Silos, and gives me a hankering for a ham sandwich and a cupcake.  (Just me?  Okay.) The florals are beautiful and I think this is perfect for some Easter pictures! 

We will also be getting a variety of Echo Park basics - tartans, dots, stripes, foils, and more! 
Be sure to check our Facebook page for the official delivery date of these lines, but we are expecting them the first week in March.  Dying to have it and don't want to chance it?  Call the store and put in on hold!  We will pull yours before it hits the floor and give you a phone call - guaranteed paper!

Which one are you most excited to use? 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. I love the Practically Perfect Line. Might have to have that. Is it in yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not hear yet, but we can put you in the order book for it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts