Store Exclusive!

Taylored Expressions are here in the store and we are so excited!  One of my favorite things about Taylored Expressions is that they have an exclusive stamp and die set that is only for brick and mortar stores (that's us!) that carry their line... less than 40 stores in the world! 

I wanted to share some of my favorites from their spring release PLUS the special stamp headed for the store!  All of these goodies are on their way - keep your eyes on Facebook for the day they hit the store shelves.  This rain die is perfect for all kinds of backgrounds!

These jelly beans are amazing!  I love this card!

I love this hand lettering inside the cross!  What a beautiful sentiment for Easter or a thinking of you card. I was also thinking this would be great for spring baptisms, confirmations, and first communions! 

How cute is this shamrock card?  I think this would be adorable with some glitter cardstock!  


Peeps Please!  I love this card and think it is perfect for big and little kids!


These 3x4 watercolor panels are amazing - and perfect for cards and scrapbook layouts!


This is the exclusive product headed for our store!  I love how versatile it is with the adorable faces and the outfits... I think this is amazing and a perfect collection to a City Chick stock! 


Want more info?  Check out Taylored Expressions You Tube page.

What do you all think?  I love these new goodies and think they are the perfect addition to a stamp and die collection!  If you are dying to have any of these, call the store and request your favorite be held!  We will call you when it arrives in the store, just for you! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts