Scrapbooking = Olympics

So, in case you don't know, I, Lesley Miller, am the biggest Olympic junkie in the world.  There is nothing I love more than the pageantry, the uniforms, the sports that are obscure... seriously, I love it all.  My husband and I plan to compete in Mixed Doubles Curling in the senior Olympics one day.  We are THOSE people! 

So, as I was writing a blog post earlier this week, with the Olympics on in the background (obviously), I couldn't help but notice the similarities!  So, I borrowed some gifs of my friends from the Winter Olympics (and Michael Phelps) to help make my case... so without further ado...

When you sit down to get your scrapbook on:

And, it is time to start a brand new project, album, or craft!

Good news!  You work best with your favorite scrapbooking pal and you are both in the zone!

When you are carefully lining up all those pieces and parts!

All while avoiding life's distractions... laundry, dishes, and Pinterest

When it is time to bust out the really fancy embellishments you splurged on!

And maybe a little glitter too?!?

Then you seamlessly move to the next page without disruption!

And, finally, when you finish a project!

Am I right y'all?  Don't you feel all these things (and have the rippling abs too)?  Scrapbooking for the Olympics! 

Now, go get crafty - and find some coverage!  Be a fan and watch those people do crazy things in the cold!
Lesley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts