More Yard Sale!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I am so jealous of everyone who got to shop the Yard Sale this weekend! I heard the crowds were crazy and the deals were absolutely delightful.  Sara shared a video of everything that is left over and has decided to extend the sale for another day.  Make sure, if you haven't had a chance, to swing by the store today, before 6pm to do a little bit more shopping.  We are so excited to pass on all these deals!  

Here is a link to the video:


We will be busy sorting things back into boxes by consignor numbers, but you can still come shop!  I love getting to shop this day, because sometimes you find you really like a specific consignor's leftovers and they are easy to grab when they are all in one spot.  I think one yard sale, I bought eight or nine items from one person! Apparently, I really liked their style!  

This is great for our sellers too.... it's another day to make those sales.  Be watching your email for updated times to pick up your leftovers and your gift card.  

I'll be back on Wednesday to share a brand new release that will be in the storeon it's launch day - you all are going to be so excited! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts