Spring Flowers!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I know the saying is "April Showers Bring May Flowers," but we have so many gorgeous flowers popping up in the store now!  Last week was the big craft trade show, so we have lots of new things headed into the store and I can't wait to share just a few of them with you guys today!  

I am LOVING these paper lines - I know that 49 and Market line is such a favorite in the store.  These bright colors are absolutely amazing and are going to pop in albums and cards! You can get the new line from 49 and Market here! 


This new Carta Bella line is another gorgeous floral statement!  I am loving the flowers paired with the dark greens.  This is perfect for Easter, graduations, Mother's Day, summer adventures, gardening.... so many things! And, I think doing a little bit of fussy cutting would make some gorgeous layouts!  You can get Bloom here!


I am absolutely drooling over these La La Land Craft dies for these gorgeous poppies!  I am thinking of all the cards that could be created or how they could be used for gorgeous gift tags! You can snag these at this link right here.  


These Dyan Reaveley flowers are so fun and funky! I am loving the textures and colors. It's giving me Wonka or Seuss vibes and I would love to see these using lots of different inks, embossing powders, and more!  You can grab these cute stamps right here!


And, in a slightly related note, Persnickety Prints, where lots of us City Chicks get our photos printed, is having their first ever small size sale this weekend.  Persnickety is offering 25% off prints sized under 4x6 from April 5-7th.  And, if you aren't ready to order pictures, you can get print credits at the discounted price and use them at a later date - yay!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts