Little Boy and Little Girl Lines!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you had a great weekend and maybe got to do a little crafting!  I am excited to get to carve a little creative time out sometime this week to finish up a virtual technique class I am doing.  Side note... you can catch a lot of our classes virtually, especially the basics like Copics 101!

I want to share the cutest new lines that I noticed in the store the other day - My Little Boy and My Little Girl from Echo Park.  I love these, because they are just really great all purpose lines for the crazy things our kids and grandkids like to do!  Sometimes, you just need a good all purpose line to document those little moments or "just because" pages.  I love the bright primary colors for boys and the brighter pastels for the girls line.  








They also have the cutest stencils that go with the sets that I think will be so versatile! The arrows and stars and scallop edges are so sweet.  




If you are ready to shop these lines, you can grab them (both boys and girls!) at this link right here or shop for them in the store.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts