New Stamps and Dies!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am so excited to share a quick calendar announcement - We are headed to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Chantilly, Virginia from April 26-27th!  I'll have more information about tickets and event info later this week! 

We did get a giant delivery this week of some new Picket Fence Studios!  They brought our stuff Your Stockings favorite, Paper Pouncers, that you guys loved!  They have a brand new Ocean Adventures line of stamps and dies and I can't wait to share a few of my favorite pieces with you!  You can shop all the Picket Fence Studios at this link right here!









I am loving the details in these stamps and they are going to be absolutely gorgeous!  I am thinking about all the ways that they can be colored - with inks, watercolors, copics.  Just so many possibilities!  These inspiration images are really popping and I can't wait to see what you all are going to create with them!  They are in the store or you can go ahead and shop for them online.  More are also headed into the store too!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts