Front Pages!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

I wanted to share this super fun website/app that I stumbled across the other day.  I follow a lady named Miss Freddy on Instagram who is all about backing up and organizing digital clutter, including photos.  I am working on getting my camera roll in order, because honestly, it is a giant mess!  But, she shared a website that has an app that has images of the front page of local news papers!  

The first thing I thought of is how awesome this is for memory keepers!  I know that in my boy's baby books I keep information like the price of gas and a gallon of milk on the day they were born.  I also have journaled about the headline on the day they were born.  I love this idea of being able to have a photo of the front page of the local newspaper!  You can check out the site, called Freedom Forum right here!  They also have an app that you can put on your phone.  I love that they have the News Sentinel on this site too!  

I wanted to share this with you and I hope that you all find it helpful as we document our family histories!  

Now, go get crafty!

Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts